Monday, April 21, 2014

we've got a big fat secret to share


We've been keeping a big secret:


IMG_4817

IMG_4818


We've known since October and we just cant keep it in anymore: 





IMG_4844

IMG_4841

IMG_4846

IMG_4855

IMG_4856

IMG_4857

(I promise Wylder is thrilled and wants a baby brother or sister more than anyone in our family. He was focused on getting his promised jelly bean for sitting there! )

IMG_4864

IMG_4869

IMG_4866

IMG_4861

IMG_4877

IMG_4881

IMG_4884

Chapel, do you know what this means? 
You may not be the baby anymore: 

IMG_4804

IMG_4809

IMG_4808
Just Kidding ;)She was crying because she wanted food.

We're so so so excited and expectant and all the other emotions you may be able to imagine. 

More details soon.
I cant wait to tell you all about it. 

(and dear Lord, I hope I didn't hurt any one's feelings by not telling you in person. We just had to get it out there! And we realize this is probably a huge surprise for some people to find out on our blog!)

6 comments:

  1. congrats!! I love the comments and Chapel face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your family, Brooke! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it was so good to see you! please send me an invite of your adoption day when it comes!! you won't be too far away from us!! i cant wait to follow your journey! much love my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing! What a blessed little girl/boy that will be coming along! I can't wait to hear more about this new chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete